DST Group Cadetship Program
DST is committed to providing entry level employment opportunities in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
The DST Cadetship Program is an entry-level employment pathway for high performing undergraduate students currently studying a relevant Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) degree.
As a DST Cadet, you will receive:
- Ongoing (permanent) employment with a salary of $32,115 pa (plus 15.4% superannuation) during your cadetship;
- Payment of compulsory university fees (i.e. course fees) during your cadetship;
- $500 per semester book/resources allowance;
- 60-days (minimum) DST Group work placements per annum; and
- Guaranteed employment with DST on successful completion of the cadetship.
The DST Cadetship Program is open to Australian undergraduate university students who have:
- A credit average (GPA >5); and
- Will complete their tertiary studies (including Honours/ Masters) between end of Semester 2 2019 and end of Semester 1 2021;
- Are currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate (with honours/masters) degree or are eligible and agree to undertake an honours/ masters degree as part of the DST Cadetship.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Students
DST is committed to building a diverse and innovative workforce, and values the contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Eligible Indigenous students can apply through the affirmatives measures process, which is only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Students who enter through this pathway will commence in the same program as their peers, under the same conditions.
Any question relating to Indigenous recruitment can be forwarded to Funanlr.Onkgre@qfg.qrsrapr.tbi.nh.
Should you have any questions regarding the DST Cadetship Program, please contact QFGtebhcFGRZpbbeqvangbe@qfg.qrsrapr.tbi.nh
Applications opening soon.