Event | Partnerships Week 2017
Save the date for the next Partnerships Week in August 2017.
Defence Science and Technology Group (DST) is holding its flagship event, Partnerships Week, from 16 to 18 August 2017, to be held at their Adelaide Site, DST Edinburgh.
This year’s theme is “Partner and Prosper”
DST is reaching out to the external community to foster broader connections, identify new opportunities to create partnerships with Industry and Academia and strengthen existing ones. Visitors will have unprecedented access to senior Defence scientists and decision makers; participate in a series of workshops, presentations and briefings on DST’s research and development.
The event is invitation only (access code required) and will run the same program on both days, which are open to invited guests. On 18 August Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) activities will be run for academic leaders - more information coming soon.
If you have received an invitation, you can register here, with your access code.
If you have not received an invitation, you can apply to attend here, and DST will consider your application. Please note that applying to attend does not register you for the event and does not guarantee you an entry ticket.
Who should attend?
- Representatives from Industry, Universities and Small to Medium enterprises with an in-house research and development capability
- CEOs, Vice-Chancellors, Departmental Heads, Chiefs/Heads of Engineering & Technology, Principal Research Scientists, Innovation, Collaboration and Business Managers
DST would like to hear from you if:
- Your organisation has research and development capabilities relevant and of interest to Defence and/or National Security
- You wish to collaborate with DST in research and the development of future game-changing technologies
- You believe your industry, university, organisation or allied defence research agency has a capability to contribute or collaborate in any of the following areas:
- Space Capabilities
- Integrated ISR
- Quantum Technologies
- Trusted Autonomous Systems
- Enhanced Human Performance
- Multi-Disciplinary Material Sciences
- Medical Countermeasures products
- Advanced Sensors, Hypersonics and directed energy capabilities