DST Group on ABC's Catalyst
DST's work has featured multiple times on the ABC program Catalyst.
Video and transcripts of recent segments can be found on the ABC's Catalyst site, including:
- 'Aircraft Electromagnetic Interference' (6 November 2014) - featuring our work in predicting the interference that comes from various electromagnetic sources
- 'AE2 - The Silent ANZAC' (28 August 2014) - featuring our work in support of the project to record, preserve and tell the story of the wreck of Australian submarine HMAS AE2
- 'Military Uniform' (15 August 2013) - featuring our Environmental Test Facility
- 'Air Operations Simulator Research Centre' (18 July 2013) - featuring our Air Operations Simulation Centre
- 'Bubble Behaviour' (29 March 2012) - featuring our cavitation research on reducing the damage done by moving water on dam walls, ship hulls and the noise impact of submarines
- 'Robot Wars' (24 February 2011) - featuring our work with the United States Army on autonomous systems through the Multi-Autonomous Ground-robotic International Challenge (MAGIC)
- 'Military Fit' (25 February 2010) - featuring our work in developing Physical Employment Standards.