Brochure | 7 Lessons in Leadership and Innovation
Dr Alex Zelinksy's 7 Lessons in Leadership and Innovation documents the Chief Defence Scientist's reflections on leadership development and the innovation space.
Dr. Zelinsky reflects on a career in innovation and shares his seven key lessons in leadership and innovation:
- Create a big vision that has impact, focus and is achievable
- Be resourced and organised for success
- Ensure it is feasible, desirable and viable
- Provide an unwavering commitment to talent
- Treasure teamwork and collaboration
- Live and breathe high performance; because
- Leadership does matter
The brochure was distributed as a companion document to Dr Zelinsky's presentation of the Warren Centre's 2013 Innovation Lecture.