Event | HUMS 2021
The 12th International Conference on Health and Usage Monitoring was held from 29 November to 1 December, in conjunction with the 19th Australian International Aerospace Congress (AIAC19).
The event was a fully virtual event with presenters and attendees all participating online.
Focussing on the health and usage monitoring and management of aircraft (including fixed wing, helicopters and unmanned aerial systems), land vehicles, marine vehicles, and other mechanical equipment, the conference brought together industry, academia, Defence and user communities to discuss the latest developments, research and applications.
Topics that were discussed during HUMS2021 include:
- Diagnostics and prognostics
- Condition monitoring and condition-based maintenance
- Life and usage management
- Vibration and acoustic analysis
- Wear debris analysis
- Rotor track and balance
- Structural loads monitoring
- Sensors and algorithms
- Verification and validation
- Data science and data analytics applications
- Data management schemes
- Cost-benefit models
- Platform asset management
All enquiries should be sent to: UHZF2021@UHZFpbasrerapr.pbz.nh